Four minor girls, who disappeared from Shopian in the Valley under suspicious circumstances on Wednesday morning, were traced by police from Bhatindi area on the outskirts of Jammu city around midnight.
The girls, all students of class 10, had left home for school in the morning. However, they neither reached the school nor returned home, making their parents approach the local police. Accordingly a missing complaint was registered at Shopian police station and an alert sounded across the state.
However, around midnight, Bhatindi police post got a call from a senior police officer that the location of four missing girls has been traced to Bhatindi. Accordingly a police party was rushed to the area and they found girls standing outside a lane. Wearing school uniforms and carrying school bags, all of them were in a state of shock, police said, adding that some of them were also crying.
They were brought to the police post, but they could not tell anything to the cops as they were not fluent in any other language than Kashmiri. Moreover, they were also in a state of shock as they had not travelled out of Valley earlier.
Sub Divisional Police Officer, Channi Himmat, Rafiq Manhas, said that the girls were handed over to the police party who arrived Jammu along with their parents from Shopian on Thursday morning. However, the alleged abductors are yet to be identified, he added.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More