Four people including three members of a family were killed when a mini truck rolled down into a gorge near Khooni nullah on the Jammu-Srinagar national highway this afternoon.
Three of the deceased have been identified as Mohammad Abbas of Banihal, besides Parvez Ahmed and Mohammad Rafiq of Dooru, Anantnag. The deceased were on way to Anantnag along with their cattle. All their cattle have also perished in the mishap, police said.
Meanwhile, nearly 12 people were injured, two of them seriously in a head on collision between a tempo traveler and a tipper at Sunderbani this afternoon. The victims were travelling in tempo traveler from Rajouri to Jammu, while the tipper was on way to Rajouri from Reasi.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
All the victims have been referred to Government Medical College Hospital at Jammu.