Four persons, including three children, were charred to death when a massive fire broke out at a godown of old clothes in Bhopra area of Sahibabad in the wee hours on Friday.
The children’s mother and their infant brother were injured in the fire. “Six persons lived in the clothes godown. Six victims were charred to death in the fire while a woman along with her infant son managed to escape,” A P Singh, Chief Fire Officer (CFO), Ghaziabad, said.
Singh said the fire department received a call at 12.35 AM. After a few hours, fire was completely doused. According to initial investigations, the fire might have broken out when the victims were making food inside the godown. The deceased have been identified as Sattan (75), Maneesha (15), Nukul (12) and Bheem (10). Police said that Sattan is grandfather of three children who lived in the godown.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations