Students hoping to get admitted to popular courses such as Economics, BCom and English honours have reason to rejoice as some popular colleges will see a fifth round of undergraduate admissions.
The fifth cut-off list, announced by Delhi University late Thursday night, saw a few North Campus colleges such as Hindu and Hansraj keeping admissions open for general category students.
At Hansraj, admissions are open for general category students for all humanities and commerce courses except Sanskrit (H) and BCom (H).
For reserved category students, the college will hold another round of admissions for almost all courses, except History (H).
The cut-off for English (H) at Hansraj has seen a slight dip of 0.25 per cent — from 94.75-96 to 94.5-96 per cent. Economics (H) has general category cut-offs at 96.5-97 per cent while OBC cut-offs are at 94-94.75 per cent.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In Hindu College, English (H), Economics (H) and Sociology (H) are still up for grabs. Although reserved category admissions in English have been closed, general category students who scored 95.5-97 per cent can get admission.
In Economics (H), admissions for SC category has been closed while admissions for general, OBC, ST and PWD categories are expected to happen on Monday.
In the fifth list, both colleges have asked for the highest cut-offs at 98 per cent for general category students. While Hansraj has kept Computer Science (H) cut-offs at 97-98 per cent, Hindu has kept 98 per cent cut-off for one section of general category students seeking admission in Statistics (H) and Economics (H).
Another sought-after college, Lady Shri Ram, has closed general category admissions for all courses, while reserved category seats in most courses, however, are still vacant.
Meanwhile, the lowest cut-offs — 40 per cent — has been seen in courses like Sanskrit (H), Punjabi (H) and Hindi (H). At Mata Sundri College, reserved category cut-offs for these three courses are as low as 40 per cent.