Infosys finally has a CEO who was not a co-founder. Vishal Sikka, a former board member at SAP, will now head one of the world’s great IT success stories. On Twitter, the congratulations poured in, but the jokes weren’t far behind.
Here are the 7 funniest jokes on Vishal Sikka’s appointment as Infosys CEO.
Vishal Sikka studied at Baroda. Infosys now has a Gujarat model
— Madhavan Narayanan (@madversity) June 12, 2014
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
If you take care of the सिक्काs, the रुपयाs will take care of themselves. RT @FirstpostBiz It’s final: Vishal Sikka to be Infosys CEO & MD.
— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) June 12, 2014
Wait for Vishal Sikka to fail. Use the headlines ‘Apna hi Sikka khota nikla’ ~ Hindi newspapers gameplan
— Dorkstar (@Dorkstar) June 12, 2014
Vishal Sikka is the Big Coin
— Greatbong (@greatbong) June 12, 2014
NRN, son and Vishal Sikka. Getting slight feel that it’s looking like the Sonia-son-and-Manmohan model.
— What Ho! (@waatho) June 12, 2014
Will be calling all friends working in Infy today, and asking them whether they think Vishal Sikka & Murthy are two sides of the same coin.
— mrdl (@Psilosophy) June 12, 2014
Vishal Sikka is now in CEO’s role? Did they do a toss to select him ?
— Mr. F (@BadmashFRQ) June 12, 2014