Infosys finally has a CEO who was not a co-founder. Vishal Sikka, a former board member at SAP, will now head one of the world’s great IT success stories. On Twitter, the congratulations poured in, but the jokes weren’t far behind.
Here are the 7 funniest jokes on Vishal Sikka’s appointment as Infosys CEO.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Vishal Sikka studied at Baroda. Infosys now has a Gujarat model
— Madhavan Narayanan (@madversity) June 12, 2014
If you take care of the सिक्काs, the रुपयाs will take care of themselves. RT @FirstpostBiz It’s final: Vishal Sikka to be Infosys CEO & MD.
— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) June 12, 2014
Wait for Vishal Sikka to fail. Use the headlines ‘Apna hi Sikka khota nikla’ ~ Hindi newspapers gameplan
— Dorkstar (@Dorkstar) June 12, 2014
Vishal Sikka is the Big Coin
— Greatbong (@greatbong) June 12, 2014
NRN, son and Vishal Sikka. Getting slight feel that it’s looking like the Sonia-son-and-Manmohan model.
— What Ho! (@waatho) June 12, 2014
Will be calling all friends working in Infy today, and asking them whether they think Vishal Sikka & Murthy are two sides of the same coin.
— mrdl (@Psilosophy) June 12, 2014
Vishal Sikka is now in CEO’s role? Did they do a toss to select him ?
— Mr. F (@BadmashFRQ) June 12, 2014