Yesterday, Narendra Modi went to Parliament, and the country went to their TVs, for something other than the IPL. Clearly, our new Prime Minister will continue to draw interest and gain TRPs.
Here are the best jokes on Modi’s first day in office.
— Lazykumar-HindiMeBhi (@incredible_setu) May 21, 2014
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
— MANJUL (@MANJULtoons) May 21, 2014
The new handle for the Prime Minister should have been PMODIndia
— Gaurav (@bwoyblunder) May 20, 2014
Just finished watching Modi’s speech to BJP’s parliamentary party. One hour speech. Mildly worried that we’ll soon start missing MMS.
— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) May 20, 2014
BREAKING: Congress claims Modi used glycerine to make himself cry; BJP still a party with kattar soch http://t.co/w5KCTrGSVh
— Faking News (@fakingnews) May 20, 2014
Parents these days are now confused whether to send their kid to the teashop and make a Modi or to IIT and make a Kejriwal. #ModiTakesCharge
All disgruntled BJP MPs who expected to honeymoon in Delhi but now have to “work”, thanks to Modi, are welcome to join my party.
— The GodFather (@rajivgaxdhi) May 21, 2014