Yesterday, Narendra Modi went to Parliament, and the country went to their TVs, for something other than the IPL. Clearly, our new Prime Minister will continue to draw interest and gain TRPs.
Here are the best jokes on Modi’s first day in office.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
— Lazykumar-HindiMeBhi (@incredible_setu) May 21, 2014
— MANJUL (@MANJULtoons) May 21, 2014
The new handle for the Prime Minister should have been PMODIndia
— Gaurav (@bwoyblunder) May 20, 2014
Just finished watching Modi’s speech to BJP’s parliamentary party. One hour speech. Mildly worried that we’ll soon start missing MMS.
— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) May 20, 2014
BREAKING: Congress claims Modi used glycerine to make himself cry; BJP still a party with kattar soch http://t.co/w5KCTrGSVh
— Faking News (@fakingnews) May 20, 2014
Parents these days are now confused whether to send their kid to the teashop and make a Modi or to IIT and make a Kejriwal. #ModiTakesCharge
All disgruntled BJP MPs who expected to honeymoon in Delhi but now have to “work”, thanks to Modi, are welcome to join my party.
— The GodFather (@rajivgaxdhi) May 21, 2014