We’re close to the end of the largest electoral exercise in India’s history, and it’s been a crazy roller coaster. Since we’ve all thought and spoken about nothing else in the past month, it might be a good idea to look at the lighter side of all of this, with the funniest tweets about India LS 2014:
How to view inter-party squabbles best
Do Congress candidates leave their hands at home? RT @firstpostin Congress files complaint against Modi for displaying BJP lotus near booth.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
— Ramesh Srivats (@rameshsrivats) April 30, 2014
Old jokes in swanky new bottles
Charlie Chaplin was a combination of Manmohan Singh & Rahul Gandhi – Silent, but still Hilarious!
— Sunil (@akshaykanitkar) April 28, 2014
Everyone can be a politician, right?
It’s voting Day in Ahmedabad tomorrow. Never thought i’d see this day where I’ll be voting for the guy who played Baburao in Hera Pheri.
— Trendulkar (@Trendulkar) April 29, 2014
Bollywood and politics do mix
If Congress wins, this would make for a fantastic “Five more years Manmohan” tweet. pic.twitter.com/21rGpka2jP
— Malayali Of The Year (@sidin) April 27, 2014
Do you really care enough?
Also, once the elections are over, we can start Twitter fights on the real issues like: “Oye, tune Sallu Bhai ko dumb kaise bolaa??”
— The Bad Doctor (@doctoratlarge) April 30, 2014
MI and RCB have had a tough first leg of the IPL, haven’t they?
Dear Mumbai and Bangalore This is what you get for not voting. Yours Truly God
— Bhak Sala (@bhak_sala) April 28, 2014