1. FAMILY FEUD: The rift in the DMK’s first family widened on Tuesday, with party president and family patriarch M Karunanidhi accusing his elder son M K Alagiri of “breaking” his heart by saying that his younger son and heir imminent M K Stalin would die “in three-four months”.
Alagiri said Stalin would die in 3-4 months: Karunanidhi, report by Gopu Mohan
2. DEFENDING CLAIMS: Confidential US diplomatic cables released by WikiLeaks support Mumbai resident Roshan Jamal Khan’s claim that protected witness ‘F1′, whose crucial self-incriminating testimony in a Spanish court secured convictions against him and 10 Pakistani men, was actually an undercover agent as the defence had argued during the trial.
On return from Spanish prison, Roshan Jamal waves WikiLeaks cable as defence: Exclusive report by Sagnik Chowdhury
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
3. CHALLENGING STATUS QUO: After staging a two-day protest seeking the suspension of four Delhi Police officers and demanding control over the force, the Aam Aadmi Party government wants to bring the police under the ambit of the Delhi Lokpal.
Delhi govt vs Centre again: DDA, police under Janlokpal in draft bill, reports Ruhi Bhasin
4. BAN STAYS: The Supreme Court on Tuesday refused to reconsider its verdict that affirmed the legality of Section 377 and criminalised gay sex, dealing a severe blow to the government’s attempt to get the law changed through a legal — rather than parliamentary — process.
Utkarsh Anand reports: Gay sex ban stays, SC rejects plea to review
5. SEXUAL HARASSMENT: Travelling in buses or local trains, clinging to their bags with one hand and roof clamps with the other, women have men lean too close, fall on then at every road bump, touch them inappropriately, sandwich them deliberately.
Bina Agarwal speaks about Blurred lines in Opinion.