1. STRAINED TIES: Even as Rahul is in the process of holding primaries on 17 Lok Sabha seats as the first step towards giving party workers a say in the selection of candidates, the party has ruffled the feathers of the NCP by demanding a seat from the ally’s quota to enable his close aide and Indian Youth Congress president Rajeev Satav to contest from the constituency of his choice.
Seat hunt for Rahul aide ‘strained’ Cong-NCP ties, sources tell D K Singh
2. PROTEST INVITATION CARD: Days after the Supreme Court pulled up the Delhi Police for allowing Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal and his Cabinet colleagues to hold a dharna near Rail Bhawan, despite prohibitory orders being in place, police on Thursday issued advertisements welcoming all ‘protesters’ to Jantar Mantar and Ramlila Maidan.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
3. ARMED AND DANGEROUS: Governments across the country have issued 19.80 lakh private gun licences in 324 districts, or in just under half the country’s 671 districts. States that have suffered terrorism and those with poor social indicators top the list
Nearly 20 lakh private arms licensed in half the country, special report by Shyamlal Yadav
4. TERROR RESURFACES: Hizbul Mujahideen leader Mast Gul, who led the militant siege of the Charar-e-Sharief shrine in 1995, was behind the suicide attack on Shias in Peshawar that killed nine people this week, a Pakistani Taliban commander has said.
Charar-e-Sharief militant Mast Gul resurfaces with Pakistani Taliban, report by Snehesh Alex Philip
5. TOUGH TASK FOR MODI: It is doubtful he will be able to resist the Sangh if he wins – something that even Atal Bihari Vajpayee found difficult. The question is if he will be able to control the Sangh Parivar fringe.
Opinion by Sudha Pai: Because Modi doesn’t travel light