Here are five exclusive stories from The Indian Express that you must go through before you begin your day:
1. LOGBOOK ENTRIES:
A scrutiny of 310 pages of visitors’ logbooks at the New Delhi residence of CBI director Ranjit Sinha shows that on several days in 2013 and 2014, Sinha met with a number of people named in cases that were being investigated — or which had been investigated — by the agency.
Ex-Cabinet minister to coal scam accused, CM to 2G ‘beneficiary’: CBI chief’s guests, an exclusive by Ritu Sarin
2. FAR AWAY FROM HOME:
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Three years ago, when he came to India to study pharmacy, Hussein (name changed) was just another Iraqi student pursuing his dream of a better future. Today, that dream is perhaps the last thing on his mind. One of the two Yazidis left in India, he fears for the safety of his family back home — as well as his own.
Special report by Abantika Ghosh: Yazidi student in Delhi prays for family’s safety
3. RESENTMENT BREWING:
The resentment brewing in a section of the young leaders of the Congress considered loyal to party vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday came out in the open with many of them publicly asking the “seniors” not to cross the “Lakshman Rekha” of discipline.
Manoj C G reports: Congress young turks tell seniors not to cross ‘Lakshman Rekha’
4. NATIONAL SECURITY:
The Narendra Modi government is under a 100-day review. The manner in which defence and related military challenges have been addressed is instructive of the complex issues ahead. However, national security management needs a comprehensive review.
Missing a defence minister, Opinion by C Uday Bhaskar
5. INDIA IN ENGLAND:
The 3-0 series win proves that when it comes to leading the ODI side, the Indian captain is on a different plane.
Doctor MS, Mister Dhoni by Daksh Panwar