Defending Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan, who is facing the heat over Vyapam scam, BJP MP Rakesh Singh on Saturday said all mysterious deaths in the state are not related to the Vyapam scam. “All the 44 deaths that are being linked to Vyapam scam has nothing to do with it,” the Lok Sabha MP from Jabalpur told a press conference here.
- Rally for Rivers getting huge response: Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev
- DY Patil Stadium to be handed over to FIFA after September 27
- Remarkable Valentino Rossi qualifies third for Aragon MotoGP
- SHOCKING! Father asks doctor to pay for son's TORN CLOTHES after surgery
- Shekhar Kapur is a true friend, says Anupam Kher
- Hyderabad: Chappals thrown at Dalit writer Kancha Ilaiah, under fire from Vysya community for his book
Singh, also party affairs in-charge for Maharashtra, said that it was MP chief minister who first initiated a probe into the scam. Meanwhile, on ministers in the Maharashtra government charged with corruption, Singh said it is the individual who is facing allegations and not the Devendra Fadnavis-led BJP government.
“There were no charges against the Devendra Fadanvis government as such and only few issues have been raised by Congressmen due to frustration,” Singh said, adding that levelling allegations is not new for the Congress. None of the charges have been proved so far, he added.