Don’t back off after one interview with one channel. This is the advice to Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi from Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah.
“All I would tell him (Rahul) not to sort of back off after one interview with one channel. My advice to him, and I have no hesitation in sharing this, is that he has done one with one channel and it will be helpful to go out and do a few more.
“It will be good for him and it will be good for all of us,” Omar said during India Today conclave. Omar was asked as to what would be one advice which he would desire to give to Rahul Gandhi.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Rahul’s interview had drawn flak from rival parties and had left the Congress squirming. The Chief Minister said he and Rahul often discuss politics.
“It would be impossible not to talk politics. Of course we do. But would I consider myself among the circle of advisers, No,” Omar said. The Chief Minister refused to discuss details of probable deliberations among the two leaders saying he would “find more private way of doing it”.