Congress General Secretary and Rajya Sabha member Digvijay Singh on Friday described as “shocking” the shooting down of a Malaysian plane over Eastern Ukraine.
In a tweet, the senior leader said the incident was both “unimaginable and unpardonable.” “Who ever has done it must be punished,” Singh said and extended his condolences to the aggrieved families.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister, Shivraj Singh Chouhan also described the crash as “shocking.” “We cannot ignore regional conflicts as theconsequences always have global implications,” Chouhan tweeted.
On Thursday, a Malaysia Airlines plane was blown up over Eastern Ukraine by a sophisticated missile believed to befired by pro-Russia rebels, killing all 298 people on board including an ethnic Indian flight steward Sanjid Singh Sandu.
The flight MH17 took off from Amsterdam’s Schipholairport shortly afternoon yesterday and was supposed to land in Kuala Lumpur at about 6.10am local time. The Boeing 777 is believed to have been shot down 50km from the Ukraine-Russia border.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More