In the wake of West Bengal government declassifying files on Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Sunday said decision on files in possession with the Centre would be made soon.
“Keep patience, whatever happens on this issue would be made public soon,” Singh said responding to questions on steps taken over the demands to declassify the secret files on nationalist leader’s family in possession with the Centre.
- To push communal harmony, Rajnath Singh to visit Ajmer shrine
- Rajnath slams Cong for not unravelling Netaji mystery
- Rajnath Singh slams Congress for not unravelling Netaji mystery
- Netaji files: The stories you must read today
- Netaji files with Bengal govt to be declassified, says West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- MDMK, Trinamool jointly demand for declassifying Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s files
Family members of Bose and Trinamool Congress leaders had in April this year demanded the Centre to declassify the Netaji files in its possession so that the mystery over his “disappearance” 70 years ago is resolved.
Rajnath Singh was at Vrindavan on Sunday to inaugurate the Swami Haridas Sangeet Avam Nritya Samaroh.