A 19-year-old Dalit girl was allegedly raped and murdered in Badhauna village under Baksha police station area two days before her marriage, police said on Thursday.
The girl, who was to get married on Thursday, was found murdered with her throat slit open near her house on Wednesday morning. Later, the body was sent for post mortem examination, police said.
The medical report received today confirmed that she was raped before being killed, police said, adding that the manner in which she was murdered indicated towards the involvement of more than one person in the crime.
The Chief Medical Superintendent Bhaskar Rai said advanced medical examination report was awaited.
Meanwhile, after receiving the autopsy report, the family of the victim sat on fast unto death demanding immediate arrest of the accused, proper security and compensation.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The family members of the girl were still protesting, till reports last came in.