Due to cyclonic storm Nanauk, the Indian Meteorological Department (IMD) has issued fishermen and port warnings for Gujarat coast for the next 24 hours. It would intensify further into a severe cyclonic storm during the next 24 hours with strong winds reaching speeds of up to 35-45 kilometre per hour is likely to prevail along and off Gujarat coast. The cyclone is expected to move West-Northwestwards towards the Oman coast during the next 120 hours.
“Fishermen along and off Konkan, Goa and south Gujarat coast are advised not to venture out into the open sea for the next 24 hours. Strong wind speed reaching 35-45 kilometre per hour from Southerly direction and wind speed in gust could reach 55 kilometre per hour to prevail along and off Konkan and South Gujarat coast during the next 24 hours,” warned the IMD.
The cyclonic storm Nanauk over East-central Arabian Sea would lead to rainfall at most places with isolated heavy falls over coastal Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep during the next 24 hours.
The cyclone moved slowly Northwestwards and lay centred at 0830 hours IST on Wednesday near latitude 16.70 N and longitude 67.00 E, about 670 km west-southwest of Mumbai, 590 km South-Southwest of Veraval and 960 km east-southeast of Masirah Island (Oman).
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More