A special CBI court Tuesday rejected the agency’s closure report in Kunda Deputy SP Ziaul Haq’s murder case and ordered further investigation. UP Minister Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiyya is the key accused in the case.
Haq’s wife Parveen Azad had challenged the CBI’s closure report. Raja Bhaiyya, a cabinet minister for Food & Civil Supply, was removed after he was named in the DySP’s murder case. He was re-inducted in the cabinet after CBI gave him a clean chit.
CBI counsel J Ansari confirmed: “The court has rejected the closure report and has ordered for further investigation”.
Haq was killed when he had gone to take stock of the situation after the murder of a pradhan (village head) at Balipur village in Kunda area of Pratapgarh on March 2 last year.
The CBI filed a closure report on July 31, 2013 for “want of evidence”, stating that Azad’s allegations were not supported by evidence.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest