Congress has failed to take into consideration the sentiments of over six crore people from Seemandhra region while approving the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation bill, state minister for Secondary Education K Parthasarathy said on Saturday.
“The Union government should withdraw the bill from Parliament to do justice to Seemandhra people,” said Parthasarathy.
He was speaking to reporters on the sidelines of the inauguration of a new building at the government hospital. Parthasarathy demanded that members from all parties study the Telangana Bill in the detail and discuss it before taking a final decision on its passage.
The Bill was “introduced” in Lok Sabha on Thursday amid unprecedented turmoil that saw MPs from both sides of the regional divide slugged it out on the floor of the House.
He alleged that TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu was responsible for the current situation. “Naidu is responsible for this as he had submitted a letter agreeing to bifurcation to the Home Ministry,” the minister said. Parthasarathy also accused BJP of playing a “double game” on creation of the new state by deviating from its earlier stand of backing the bill.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More