BJP on Tuesday alleged that the Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party government in Uttar Pradesh has failed completely to check incidents of violence and communal clashes.
“People are creating anarchy in a planned manner. Police are being attacked and property damaged. Now incidents of communal clashes in the state are making headlines at international level,” BJP spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak said. Citing a recent US report, which stated that UP saw the maximum number of deaths in communal clashes in the country in 2013, Pathak said that it was “unfortunate”.
The spokesman said the US State Department in its ‘International Religious Freedom Report’ for 2013 has stated that UP experienced the highest number of deaths in communal unrest for the second consecutive year, including the 65 killed in communal violence in Muzaffarnagar.
He alleged while the ruling party indulged in politics of vote bank, crime and incidents of communal clashes continued to rise. “As a result not only in the country, but UP is also developing an image of most riot-hit state internationally,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More