Biting cold wave conditions continued without any respite in Himachal Pradesh as the sky remained partially overcast even as day temperatures rose marginally.
The day started with a clear sky but the mercury dropped after thick clouds emerged followed by drizzle accompanied by strong winds.
Una was hottest in the region with maximum temperature at 24.0 degree Celsius while Sundernagar and Bhuntar recorded a low of 22.4 degree C and 21.5 degree, followed by Solan 20.0 degree, Nahan 19.7 degree, Dharamsala 16.6 degree, Shimla 16.4 degree, and Kalpa 6.0 degree C.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The minimum temperatures dropped by one to two degree, and Keylong and Kalpa in tribal Lahaul, and Spiti and Kinnaur districts recorded a low of minus 9.7 degree and minus 2.8 degree, while the key tourist resort of Manali shivered at minus 1.6 degree C.
Bhuntar recorded minimum temperature at 3.6 degree while Solan and Shimla recorded a low of 4.0 degree and 4.5 degree C, followed by Palampur and Sundernagar 5.5 degree, Dharamsala 6.4 degree, Nahan 7.0 dgree, and Una 7.6 degree C.
Barring a few places, the minimum and maximum temperatures stayed two to three degree below freezing point while the high altitude tribal areas groaned under arctic conditions with mercury staying 20 to 34 degree below freezing point.