The Centre has announced setting up of a Rs 100 crore Technology Centre in Jammu and Kashmir with an extension counter and several incubation centres.
“A Technology Centre, costing Rs 100 crore, will be set up at Ghatti in Kathua district of Jammu region with its extension counter at Sanatnagar in Srinagar besides district incubation centres across the state,” Union Secretary in ministry of MSME Madhav Lal said addressing an officers’ meeting.
The meeting was convened last on wednesday night to review the implementation of schemes and programmes of the ministry and was attended among others by State Financial Commissioner, Industries and Commerce, Khurshid Ahmad Ganai, heads of various Departments and District Industries Centres.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Emphasizing for effective implementation of Credit Guarantee Scheme in the State, Union Secretary said this would facilitate entrepreneurs to take loan without personal security.
“EM1 and EM2 software packages will shortly be introduced in the State while it has already been implemented in nine states of the country,” he said adding this would improve in efficiency of registration of new units working in unorganised sector.
Lal asked the authorities of Industries Department to liaise with SIDBI for availing finance for Micro entrepreneurs of the State and also come up with a proposal for up-gradation and development of industrial estates under MSE-CDP scheme.
“Venture capital fund is being created to benefit business units dealing with Information Technology and Food Processing,” he said.