The Centre has announced setting up of a Rs 100 crore Technology Centre in Jammu and Kashmir with an extension counter and several incubation centres.
“A Technology Centre, costing Rs 100 crore, will be set up at Ghatti in Kathua district of Jammu region with its extension counter at Sanatnagar in Srinagar besides district incubation centres across the state,” Union Secretary in ministry of MSME Madhav Lal said addressing an officers’ meeting.
The meeting was convened last on wednesday night to review the implementation of schemes and programmes of the ministry and was attended among others by State Financial Commissioner, Industries and Commerce, Khurshid Ahmad Ganai, heads of various Departments and District Industries Centres.
Emphasizing for effective implementation of Credit Guarantee Scheme in the State, Union Secretary said this would facilitate entrepreneurs to take loan without personal security.
“EM1 and EM2 software packages will shortly be introduced in the State while it has already been implemented in nine states of the country,” he said adding this would improve in efficiency of registration of new units working in unorganised sector.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Lal asked the authorities of Industries Department to liaise with SIDBI for availing finance for Micro entrepreneurs of the State and also come up with a proposal for up-gradation and development of industrial estates under MSE-CDP scheme.
“Venture capital fund is being created to benefit business units dealing with Information Technology and Food Processing,” he said.