The Centre on Sunday said it has released about Rs 385 crore to Andhra Pradesh and Rs 150 crore to Telangana as part of recommendations of the 13th Finance Commission.
- Raja The Great box office: Ravi Teja starrer collects Rs 42 crore in the first week
- Fund crunch: 88% of NREGA budget over, 6 months left
- RBI study: ‘Seven states account for 62% of new projects in last 5 years’
- Paisa Vasool box office: Balakrishna collects Rs 14.15 crore despite mixed reviews
- Economic survey: Maharashtra among top five states in availing farm loans
- Andhra gets fresh Rs 1K cr of Central assistance
Giving details, the Union Finance Ministry said Rs 298.82 crore has been released to Andhra Pradesh, including towards Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs)/Urban Local Bodies (ULB)/ Special Area; Rs 2.6 crore for implementation of statistical system and about Rs 50 crore for other projects.
The total amount released to Andhra Pradesh is Rs 384.9 crore.
The amount released to Telangana stands at Rs 149.87 crore, the Ministry said.