For students looking forward to their Class X results, the wait was finally over as the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Tuesday declared the results of Class 10 examinations at 4 pm.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Students can call the National Informatics Centre at (011)24300699 or dial (011) 28127030 if they are MTNL subscribers. Students can register their roll numbers by sending their CBSE roll number to 57666 (BSNL), 58888111 ( Vodafone and Tata Docomo) or 5207011(Airtel).
The Board will also be providing post-exam counselling to students on all working days from May 20 till June 10.
Earlier in the day, the CBSE declared Class 10 results for Chennai and Thiruvananthapuram regions, with over 1.22 lakh students passing the exams, registering an impressive 99.70 pass percentage.