In a fresh twist to the Badaun double rape-murder case, the CBI has decided to exhume the bodies of the two girls for a fresh autopsy as it feels that proper procedure was not followed while conducting the post-mortem.
CBI sources said the first post-mortem was conducted at night, which is against the procedures. Post-mortem is not conducted after sunset except in emergency cases.
The agency is planning to constitute a medical board before moving a local court for a direction to exhume the bodies. The move comes after the autopsy report of the state government only indicated rape without conclusively proving it. Meanwhile, the CBI continued the polygraph test on the fathers of the two girls.
The brother of one of the girls, who is holding a fast at Jantar Mantar, alleged bias. “The CBI is investigating the case under pressure. We want a fair probe. I will fast till the agency assures my family of a fair investigation,” he said. He said the polygraph test should also be done on the family members of the accused.
A CBI spokesperson said, “We have not concluded the investigation. We will not comment about the allegations.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More