A decorated Army Brigadier deployed along the Line of Control in the Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir has been attached to the Infantry Division pending a court of inquiry after he allegedly sodomised his assistant or sahayak.
Army sources said the Brigadier, from 7/8 Gorkha Rifles, has been forced to proceed on leave.
A winner of Vishisht Seva Medal and two other medals, the Brigadier was till recently posted as a Colonel at the Army Headquarters.
In a statement, the Army Headquarters said: “An incident of improper conduct regarding one of the commanders in the Poonch sector has come to light. The matter is currently under probe.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls