In a major breakthrough, the National Investigation Agency has arrested four persons, including alleged mastermind Hyder Ali alias ‘Black Beauty’, in connection with the Patna serial blasts ahead of Narendra Modi’s rally last year.
Besides Ali, the others arrested from Ranchi were Taufeeq Ansari, Mojibullah and Numan Ansari, NIA sources said on Wednesday.
NIA had announced a cash reward of Rs five lakh on their head.
The central intelligence agencies had been trying to crack the Patna blast case especially after the arrest of Yasin Bhatkal who was nabbed from Bihar last year.
On October 27 last year, a bomb exploded on platform No 10 of the Patna Railway Station ahead of Modi’s rally.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Later, blasts took place at Gandhi Maidan outside the rally.
The NIA had named the four as absconding accused in its charge sheet filed earlier. So far, eight persons have been arrested in this case.