In a major breakthrough, the National Investigation Agency has arrested four persons, including alleged mastermind Hyder Ali alias ‘Black Beauty’, in connection with the Patna serial blasts ahead of Narendra Modi’s rally last year.
Besides Ali, the others arrested from Ranchi were Taufeeq Ansari, Mojibullah and Numan Ansari, NIA sources said on Wednesday.
NIA had announced a cash reward of Rs five lakh on their head.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The central intelligence agencies had been trying to crack the Patna blast case especially after the arrest of Yasin Bhatkal who was nabbed from Bihar last year.
On October 27 last year, a bomb exploded on platform No 10 of the Patna Railway Station ahead of Modi’s rally.
Later, blasts took place at Gandhi Maidan outside the rally.
The NIA had named the four as absconding accused in its charge sheet filed earlier. So far, eight persons have been arrested in this case.