Jharkhand Chief Minister, Hemant Soren, on Tuesday, alleged that BJP was responsible for the shortage of electricity as MoUs signed during its regime in the energy sector had failed to increase a single unit of power in the state.
“If any party has been responsible for the (power) situation, it is the BJP. They have signed MoUs, but failed to add a single unit”, Soren said. “BJP should not blame others for its failure”, he added.
Reacting to media queries on BJP agitation on power, Soren said it was the saffron party’s “politics over electricity” and had nothing to do with the concerns of the people.
The chief minister said work in power department was going on in full swing after the process of unbundling of Jharkhand State Electricity Board was completed.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016