Jharkhand Chief Minister, Hemant Soren, on Tuesday, alleged that BJP was responsible for the shortage of electricity as MoUs signed during its regime in the energy sector had failed to increase a single unit of power in the state.
“If any party has been responsible for the (power) situation, it is the BJP. They have signed MoUs, but failed to add a single unit”, Soren said. “BJP should not blame others for its failure”, he added.
Reacting to media queries on BJP agitation on power, Soren said it was the saffron party’s “politics over electricity” and had nothing to do with the concerns of the people.
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
The chief minister said work in power department was going on in full swing after the process of unbundling of Jharkhand State Electricity Board was completed.