A person taken into custody in connection with the murder case of a BJP leader here, has also been found involved in 26 other cases including murder, abduction and loot, police said on Thursday.
Monu was taken into custody here on Wednesday in connection with the murder of Om Vir Singh in Mirapur, IG (Law and Order) Amrendra Sengar had said.
Monu is also involved in 26 other cases including murder, abduction and loot, Circle Officer, Muzaffarnagar Manoj Mishra said.
47-year-old Om Vir Singh ‘Fauji’, a retired army man who was the vice-president of BJP unit in Mirapur town, was killed while he was out for a morning walk by two assailants who fired multiple shots at him on Tuesday.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review