BJP has lodged a complaint with Election Commission alleging that defamatory comments had been made against the party’s candidate from Mathura Lok Sabha seat Hema Malini on Facebook.
Similar complaints have been filed with district collector, who is the Returning Officer, as well as senior superintendent of police, BJP district unit general secretary Ajay Kumar Pohiya said today.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
He said derogatory comments had been made against the actor-turned-politician in the Facebook post.
“We have demanded action into the matter,” Pohiya said.
SSP Akhilesh Kumar Meena said the authenticity of the complaint is being verified by the cyber cell of the police here, following which appropriate action will be taken.