Bihar Finance Minister Bijendra Prasad Yadav’s maternal grandson has been kidnapped from Pipra block area of Supaul district, the police said. The child had gone missing on July 1 but the police only made the information public on Sunday.
Supaul SP Sudhir Kumar Porika said Manish (11) was kidnapped while he was returning to school. “He stays at a hostel. Our reports say he was kidnapped while on his way to the hostel from his home” he said, adding that there had been no ransom demand so far.
An FIR has now been lodged and raids are being conducted all over the district.
Meanwhile, Yadav said, “The only thing worrying me is that there has been no ransom demand. I hope the police traces him quickly”.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More