Bihar Finance Minister Bijendra Prasad Yadav’s maternal grandson has been kidnapped from Pipra block area of Supaul district, the police said. The child had gone missing on July 1 but the police only made the information public on Sunday.
Supaul SP Sudhir Kumar Porika said Manish (11) was kidnapped while he was returning to school. “He stays at a hostel. Our reports say he was kidnapped while on his way to the hostel from his home” he said, adding that there had been no ransom demand so far.
An FIR has now been lodged and raids are being conducted all over the district.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Meanwhile, Yadav said, “The only thing worrying me is that there has been no ransom demand. I hope the police traces him quickly”.