Nitish Kumar-led Bihar government came under fire on Tuesday after the reports emerged that a CRPF official Indrajeet died due to delay in medical assistance provided to him.
BJP leader Ravi Shankar Prasad termed the incident as ‘shameful’ and demanded a probe into the matter. “It is unfortunate and shameful that a CRPF official kept pleading for help for two hours in Bihar but died helpless.”
Former Bihar’s deputy chief minister and BJP leader Sushil Kumar Modi also attacked the Bihar government for its preparedness to handle such situations. Modi took to micro-blogging site Twitter in condemning the incident.
CRPF official injured while diffusing bomb died because Helicopter reached after 2 hr & no Dr in Hospital.Is this the preparedness of govt?
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
— Sushil Kumar Modi (@SushilModi) April 8, 2014
Three CRPF personnel were on Monday killed and eight other security officials injured when a landmine planted by Maoists in Bihar’s Aurangabad district went off while it was being defused.
The deceased were Deputy Commandant Indrajeet and jawans – Pawan Dahia and T Punnarao.