A local court here has rejected the bail plea of an accused in a Muzaffarnagar riots case related to the killing of eight persons, including a woman, in Kutba village.
Additional District Sessions Judge Jitendra Kumar on Friday rejected the bail plea of Kunwar Pal, one of the 50 accused in the Kutba village violence case. According to the prosecution, eight persons including a woman, were killed and 20 people were injured during riots in Kutba village in the district last year.
The police had registered a case against 110 rioters and arrested two persons, added sources.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
According to the Special Investigation Team (SIT), more han 50 people were allegedly involved. The court has already initiated attachment proceedings against the absconding accused.