A day after yoga guru Baba Ramdev was caught discussing election funds with BJP’s Alwar candidate Mahant Chandnath, here are a few more instances of open mic gaffes across the globe where leaders and politicians were caught speaking about personal and national affairs unaware that the mic was on.
1. US President Barack Obama’s joke about why he quit smoking was caught on camera.
2. While interacting with his interviewer, His Holiness Dalai Lama asks his translators and fellow monks ‘what’s pizza?’
3. Politicians from Mussoorie in Uttarakhand indulged in serious fight over hoisting National flag. Unaware of the cameras, the politicians got themselves recorded on 67th Indpendence day.
4. US President Barack Obama was again caught talking off the record with Russian President Medvedev. Obama was caught on camera assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev he will have “more flexibility” to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the US presidential election.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
5. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) approached Secretary of State John Kerry at the end of an appropriations committee meeting to offer the Obama appointee assistance against House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio). An open microphone caught the beginning of the exchange. It is unknown what particular assistance Graham was offering.
6. Few more clips of politicians leaving their mic on
Yes, Baba Ramdev is not alone. But at least he knew the mic was on.