A day after yoga guru Baba Ramdev was caught discussing election funds with BJP’s Alwar candidate Mahant Chandnath, here are a few more instances of open mic gaffes across the globe where leaders and politicians were caught speaking about personal and national affairs unaware that the mic was on.
1. US President Barack Obama’s joke about why he quit smoking was caught on camera.
2. While interacting with his interviewer, His Holiness Dalai Lama asks his translators and fellow monks ‘what’s pizza?’
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
3. Politicians from Mussoorie in Uttarakhand indulged in serious fight over hoisting National flag. Unaware of the cameras, the politicians got themselves recorded on 67th Indpendence day.
4. US President Barack Obama was again caught talking off the record with Russian President Medvedev. Obama was caught on camera assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev he will have “more flexibility” to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the US presidential election.
5. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) approached Secretary of State John Kerry at the end of an appropriations committee meeting to offer the Obama appointee assistance against House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio). An open microphone caught the beginning of the exchange. It is unknown what particular assistance Graham was offering.
6. Few more clips of politicians leaving their mic on
Yes, Baba Ramdev is not alone. But at least he knew the mic was on.