Arvind Kejriwal says many things. Many of those things make sense, but some of them really don’t. Here, in our very first QuoteLogic, is an examination of what the media’s favourite politician has said over time, with our comments on each gem:
We think: This is not exactly a very specific analogy. It is easier to understand the General Theory of Relativity than to open an account in SBI
We think: Why? If you want to relive CWG, just watch Sochi
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
We think: The last time somebody thought this way, the French Revolution happened
We think: Does that mean we’re going to see the Joker, Lex Luthor and George W Bush active in Delhi soon?
We think: IRCTC can say the same thing every day. Only, it’ll be closer to 2.5 lakh
We think: Never assume anything on AK’s twitter, where bowel movements are talked about as often as political movements.
We think: AK channeling his alter ego, AG. Has anyone seen Goswami and Kejriwal in a room together?
If you’ve read till here, here’s a bonus video for you – the best the net has to offer on our favourite neta.