Arvind Kejriwal says many things. Many of those things make sense, but some of them really don’t. Here, in our very first QuoteLogic, is an examination of what the media’s favourite politician has said over time, with our comments on each gem:
We think: This is not exactly a very specific analogy. It is easier to understand the General Theory of Relativity than to open an account in SBI
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
We think: Why? If you want to relive CWG, just watch Sochi
We think: The last time somebody thought this way, the French Revolution happened
We think: Does that mean we’re going to see the Joker, Lex Luthor and George W Bush active in Delhi soon?
We think: IRCTC can say the same thing every day. Only, it’ll be closer to 2.5 lakh
We think: Never assume anything on AK’s twitter, where bowel movements are talked about as often as political movements.
We think: AK channeling his alter ego, AG. Has anyone seen Goswami and Kejriwal in a room together?
If you’ve read till here, here’s a bonus video for you – the best the net has to offer on our favourite neta.