Referring to a recent sting done by a news portal which alleged that the 1992 Babri mosque demolition was a “planned act of sabotage” he said, “BJP people also undertake killings of the Hindus, children and their own cadres. They are not concerned with Hindus and Muslims. For coming to power, all are equal for them. Why dont we understand this?”
He was speaking at a book launch “Dehleez Par Dil” co-authored by AAP spokesperson Dilip Pandey. The book revolves around Kejriwal, Pandey and the India Against Corruption (IAC) movement.
“No one had thought the way this agitation will shape up. Even (AICC General secretary) Digvijay Singh did not think the movement will shape out this well. Those who challenged us to contest elections even did not think (how well) the way this organisation would shape out,” he said.
The AAP leader, who was attacked a few times during road shows, cautioned that attacks against him and his partymen will intensify in the future.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“We cannot fight with the powers whom we took on, with money alone. We took on some of the biggest business houses and political parties of the country. We are not going to stay quiet.
There will be more attacks on us. They (rival parties) are staying quiet because of elections, but after it gets over they will show their true colours,” he said.
Kejriwal added that the media will be threatened if BJP comes to power.
“I got some calls from senior editors. They say we have been getting calls from senior BJP leaders who are threatening them. Money is playing a role. People who don’t agree with money are being threatened,” he said.