Referring to a recent sting done by a news portal which alleged that the 1992 Babri mosque demolition was a “planned act of sabotage” he said, “BJP people also undertake killings of the Hindus, children and their own cadres. They are not concerned with Hindus and Muslims. For coming to power, all are equal for them. Why dont we understand this?”
He was speaking at a book launch “Dehleez Par Dil” co-authored by AAP spokesperson Dilip Pandey. The book revolves around Kejriwal, Pandey and the India Against Corruption (IAC) movement.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
“No one had thought the way this agitation will shape up. Even (AICC General secretary) Digvijay Singh did not think the movement will shape out this well. Those who challenged us to contest elections even did not think (how well) the way this organisation would shape out,” he said.
The AAP leader, who was attacked a few times during road shows, cautioned that attacks against him and his partymen will intensify in the future.
“We cannot fight with the powers whom we took on, with money alone. We took on some of the biggest business houses and political parties of the country. We are not going to stay quiet.
There will be more attacks on us. They (rival parties) are staying quiet because of elections, but after it gets over they will show their true colours,” he said.
Kejriwal added that the media will be threatened if BJP comes to power.
“I got some calls from senior editors. They say we have been getting calls from senior BJP leaders who are threatening them. Money is playing a role. People who don’t agree with money are being threatened,” he said.