Arunachal Pradesh has set up a polling station for only two voters at Malogaon under Hayuliang division in the newly created Anjaw district.
Besides, there are eight polling stations for less than 10 voters, 20 for less than 20 voters and 105 for less than 50 electors in different areas of the largest northeastern state, election office sources said here.
The ‘C Sector’ polling station at Itanagar has the highest number of 1650 voters in the state having 7,53,170 electorate.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
In all, the state has 2,158 polling stations of which 664 have been set up in almost inaccessible areas, the sources said.
The state goes to poll for two Lok Sabha seats and 60-member Assembly on April 9.