Arunachal Pradesh has set up a polling station for only two voters at Malogaon under Hayuliang division in the newly created Anjaw district.
Besides, there are eight polling stations for less than 10 voters, 20 for less than 20 voters and 105 for less than 50 electors in different areas of the largest northeastern state, election office sources said here.
The ‘C Sector’ polling station at Itanagar has the highest number of 1650 voters in the state having 7,53,170 electorate.
In all, the state has 2,158 polling stations of which 664 have been set up in almost inaccessible areas, the sources said.
The state goes to poll for two Lok Sabha seats and 60-member Assembly on April 9.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest