An Army man was on Tuesday arrested for allegedly making an attempt to molest a teenaged girl on board the Dibrugarh-Delhi Rajdhani Express in Assam.
The 17-year old girl travelling with her uncle in a three-tier AC compartment raised an alarm at 4 AM when the army man was making an attempt to molest her as the Rajdhani Express was passing between Lumding and Chaparmukh stations, a NF Railway spokesman said.
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) immediately caught the accused and handed him over to the Government Railway Police in Guwahati Railway Station, he said.
The man was identified as Kulvinder Singh from the Military Engineering Service and was posted in the Army’s Amingaon camp, the spokesman said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016