An Army man was on Tuesday arrested for allegedly making an attempt to molest a teenaged girl on board the Dibrugarh-Delhi Rajdhani Express in Assam.
The 17-year old girl travelling with her uncle in a three-tier AC compartment raised an alarm at 4 AM when the army man was making an attempt to molest her as the Rajdhani Express was passing between Lumding and Chaparmukh stations, a NF Railway spokesman said.
The Railway Protection Force (RPF) immediately caught the accused and handed him over to the Government Railway Police in Guwahati Railway Station, he said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The man was identified as Kulvinder Singh from the Military Engineering Service and was posted in the Army’s Amingaon camp, the spokesman said.