Two suspected fidayeen terrorists from Pakistan have been arrested by the Anti Terrorist Squad (ATS) of Uttar Pradesh Police from the railway station in Gorakhpur.
Both the terrorists, identified as Owais and Murtaza, were arrested last night from the cab way at the railway station, ATS sources said.
Two AK 47 rifles, pistol and explosives besides some documents were recovered from the two, who are suspected to be members of Fidayeen squad from Pakistan, they said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The two had entered the country through Nepal from Sonouli border, the ATS sources said.
The ATS officials are interrogating them and trying to get more information from them and about their plans, they said.