Close on the heels of a government college magazine creating controversy by including Prime Minister Narendra Modi in a list of “negative faces”, another college magazine in Kerala has insulted Prime Minister Narendra Modi, AICC vice-president Rahul Gandhi, and Hindu spiritual leader Amritanandamayi among others.
The magazine titled “Name” was brought out by an editorial board chaired by activists of the Students Federation of India, which is the student wing of CPI (M). It was published by Sree Krishna College near the temple town Guruvayur. The college is under the Guruvayur Temple Board, which is a government body.
Insulting references were made against Modi and others in a satirical word puzzle published in the magazine. Published towards the end of last academic year, the magazine reached the students earlier this month. ABVP, the student outfit of BJP, on Friday boycotted classes in protest against the publication.
On Modi, the word puzzle asks, “If Namo is Nayinte Mon (‘Dog’s son’ in Malayalam), who is Namo? The answer keys included the letters “Mo” and a picture of Modi.
On Amritanandamayi, the puzzle asks “the mother who sells the largest number of kisses in Kerala”. The key included a picture of Amritanandamayi, who is known as the hugging saint.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On Rahul Gandhi, it said “the Amul leader of India who stopped feeding on breast milk at the age of 40”.