The High Court at Hyderabad on Friday directed Andhra Pradesh Police to submit the case diary relating to the alleged encounter on April 7 in which 20 persons were killed in Seshachalam forest.
- Allahabad HC asks UP govt to reply in ‘fake encounter’ case
- Sohrabuddin Shaikh case: Prosecution to court – Witness who sought protection not answering phone calls
- The encounterables
- Ishrat Jahan ‘encounter’ case: Ex-Gujarat DGP P P Pandey discharged by CBI court
- Sohrabuddin case: Bombay High Court says not getting enough assistance from CBI
- Tirupati killings: Hyderabad HC asks Andhra Pradesh police to furnish case diary
A division bench comprising Chief Justice Kalyan Jyoti Sengupta and Justice P V Sanjay Kumar directed the investigating officer to submit the case diary on April 28. The court also asked AP Additional Advocate General Dammalapati Srinivas over the progress of the investigation and demanded to know whether anyone had been questioned or arrested after the FIR was registered against the police personnel involved in the shooting. The AAG stated that a SIT has been formed which will start the process soon.