The Gujarat government plans to employ a professional agency to create social media buzz for the 7th edition of the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors’ Summit (VGGIS), scheduled to be held from January 11 to 13, 2015.
The Industrial Extension Bureau (iNDEXTb) — the state government agency spearheading the event since 2003 — is scouting for social media agencies who can “exclusively handle” Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, Wikipedia, WhatsApp, Telegram (Mobile Messaging App), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and other social media platforms for a period between August 2014 to March 2015, government sources said.
The state government, which used to run advertisement campaigns in foreign media to invite investors ahead of the earlier VGGIS, will have the social media campaign go viral in a big way this time.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s office has confirmed his presence at the inauguration of VGGIS, which he launched on January 11, 2003. The summit will follow the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas celebrations from January 7 to 9 to be held in Gandhinagar. Modi is expected to attend the celebrations on January 8. The seven-month-long campaign is targeted at specific “stakeholders”, including investors, national and international leaders and corporate houses.
The iNDEXTb has invited “sealed expression of interest” from experienced firms for “creation and execution of comprehensive social media promotion and digital marketing campaigns on a turnkey basis”. Firms have been invited to submit “sample of ideas” that they plan for “executing the social media campaign for Vibrant Gujarat and for making it viral”. The last date of submission of the tender is August 21.
The agency is looking for firms that can support multiple languages including English, Hindi, Gujarati and Chinese. The social media and digital strategy is aimed at taking the Vibrant Gujarat message to a targeted audience like investors and industry leaders.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched