A director, producer, actor, writer, playback singer and lyricist, Farhan Akhtar is among the few people in the Hindi film industry who have donned so many hats and been successful in all of them. In all his roles, he’s been able to achieve critical acclaim and commercial success.
Akhtar will be the guest at Express Adda in Mumbai on Monday. He will take questions from, and interact with, a select audience on a range of subjects. The informal, intelligent conversation will be moderated by Shekhar Gupta, Editor-in-Chief of The Express Group.
The Adda series began over two years ago, and has provided a unique platform for interactions with a glittering range of news- and opinion-makers from India and abroad.
Now a keenly awaited fixture on the social calendar of Delhi and Mumbai, Adda has featured politicians Kapil Sibal and Arun Jaitley, superstars Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan, and intellectuals Thomas Friedman, Martin Wolf and Fareed Zakaria, among others.
Since his debut film, Dil Chahta Hai (2001), Akhtar has directed films like Lakshya and Don, and acted in many films including Rock On! Luck By Chance, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, and more recently Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. The last film won him the Best Actor (Jury) Award at the Screen Awards last month.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest