The infighting in the family of Amethi Maharaj and Congress MP Sanjay Sinh has taken a bitter turn with Anant Vikram Singh, his son from his first wife Garima Singh, declaring that he along with his mother and sisters are now ready to fight a legal battle with his father for “their rights”. The MP’s first wife and her children are also meeting public at the palace.
Meanwhile, both Sanjay Sinh and his second wife Ameeta Sinh, former Congress MLA from Amethi, recently met senior officials of the state government to present their side of the case. Ameeta and Sanjay Sinh have not visited the Bhupati Bhawan Palace in Amethi ever since Garima entered there on June 25. Garima and her children had earlier said that while Sanjay Sinh was welcome to visit the ancestral palace of which he is the “prime caretaker”, Ameeta would not be allowed.
Sources in the government inform that Sanjay and Ameeta have sought help of the administration claiming that Anant Vikram along with others have made “forceful entry” into the palace and have no “rights over it”. Meanwhile, as the issue is yet to be settled, Garima, Anant Vikram and his sister Mahima have opened the gates of the palace for public meetings. While a specific time is set for Garima to meet public every morning and evening, Anant Vikram and his elder sister are meeting public during the day time.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“This is what the traditional system of the palace has been… My mother also performed puja of the “kuldevi” as she used to in the past and have realised the there are golden “patras”, which are missing.” said Anant.
He said, despite having equal right, there was “too much pressure building on us to leave the palace.” As allegations and counter-allegations continue, Sanjay and Ameeta have expressed “doubts over the intention” of Garima and her children shifting to the palace after a gap of 18 years. The couple had claimed to be giving Rs 1 lakh per month to Anant “to take care of his needs”.