Promising swift action in the murder of BJP leader Vijay Pandit in Gautam Buddha Nagar, Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Sunday said the culprits will not be spared. The CM said that anyone found guilty in the incident would not be spared.
Akhilesh directed senior officials to reach the spot and thoroughly investigate all aspects of the case, a home department spokesman here said. “Last night till 3am, we were monitoring. Very senior officials, IG (Noida Zone) Alok, DIG, DM have gone there”, Deepak Singhal, Principal Secretary in the Uttar Pradesh Home Department, said.
“It’s a saddening incident but the administration and our CM has decided to firstly take the law and order situation under control and secondly to arrest those responsible as soon as possible and take strict action”, Singhal added. BJP leader and Dadri Nagar Panchayat Chairman Geeta Pandit’s husband Vijay Pandit was shot dead by four assailants in Dadri area on Saturday night.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
His supporters torched 16 vehicles near Dadri police station and pelted stones at a police team. Police had to resort to aerial firing to control the mob. The clashes between the two sides continued till late last night. Four persons were today detained for questioning in connection with Pandit’s murder.