Doctors from All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) have started a signature campaign to protest the removal of Haryana cadre Indian Forest Service officer Sanjiv Chaturvedi from the charge of Chief Vigilance Officer of the institute.
AIIMS Front for Social Consciousness, a body of doctors from the institute, says in the memorandum: “It is common knowledge that in the last two years Mr Chaturvedi unearthed a string of corruption cases at AIIMS, the country’s premier medical institution, doing exactly what he’s meant to as the main anti-graft watchdog.
He proved to be too hot to handle for the “honest” and “honourable” health minister and was thus shown the door halfway through his four year tenure as CVO.” The faculty association of the institute has not made any move on the issue.
The memorandum, which is yet to reach the health ministry as signatures of doctors are still being collected, also says that Chaturvedi’s appointment is valid.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched