After slashing petrol prices by up to Rs 2.50 a litre, the Government is working hard to deliver on its Lok Sabha poll promises and its eyes are now on diesel price reduction, Home Minister Rajnath Singh said on Sunday.
“We are working hard to deliver on our promises. We stopped rise of prices and we slashed price of petrol by up to Rs 2.50. Our eyes are now on diesel,” he said. In the third reduction in rates this month, petrol price was cut last midnight by Rs 1.82 a litre though diesel rate was raised by 50 paise per litre.
The Home Minister was addressing a public gathering in Hathin in Haryana’s Palwal district on the culmination of BJP’s ‘Vijay Sankalp Yatra.’ Commenting on the performance of Narendra Modi Government, Singh said even though three months was a short time to judge the new dispensation, the government from day one is at work to realize the dreams and aspirations of the people.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Referring to the Jan Dhan scheme started recently, Singh said on a single day 1.5 crore accounts have been opened. “No family will be left without having a bank account, that time will come in next couple of years,” he added.