In an indication that BJP patriarch L K Advani may have lost even his last privilege within the saffron ranks, the room earmarked for the veteran parliamentarian suggested that he is no longer the working chairman of the NDA, a position he held till Narendra Modi’s election as BJP parliamentary party leader on May 20.
Advani, who was allotted room number 4 in the Parliament by virtue of being the working chairman of the NDA, had stopped sitting in the room as the Lok Sabha convened last week on the ground that his stint as the working chairman had expired with the expiry of the 15th Lok Sabha.
Subsequently, the name plate with his designation was also removed from that room creating embarrassment for the party leaders as Advani was found looking for a place to sit for a cup of tea last week.
In an apparent attempt to avoid more embarrassment, Advani’s name plate was restored where it was, but there was no designation on it, indicating that the party patriarch has finally been relieved of the responsibility.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More