As AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal is going to spend more time in this temple town from where he is contesting against formidable rival BJP’s Narendra Modi, a hunt has begun for a big house by the party volunteers.
“We are looking for a house for Arvindji as he will shift to Varanasi next month,” said party spokesperson Ramanand Rai.
Kejriwal has not been able to zero down on any particular house and has asked the local party leaders to look for one.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Considering that the house has to be big enough to accommodate Kejriwal’s meetings with supporters, party volunteers are looking for a house which has enough space to serve the purpose.
Earlier this week, when Kejriwal was in Varanasi for the rally, where he announced his candidature against Modi, the AAP leader camped at a party worker’s residence in Tagore town.
According to local AAP leaders, after the election in Delhi gets over on April 10, Kejriwal and all the party’s top brass, including Sanjay Singh, Manish Sisodia, Gopal Rai, will come here ahead of voting on May 12.
Meanwhile, interestingly, Kejriwal has been asked by Delhi government to pay a rent of Rs 85,000 for the house where he was staying even after resigning from the chief ministership more than a month back.