As AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal is going to spend more time in this temple town from where he is contesting against formidable rival BJP’s Narendra Modi, a hunt has begun for a big house by the party volunteers.
“We are looking for a house for Arvindji as he will shift to Varanasi next month,” said party spokesperson Ramanand Rai.
Kejriwal has not been able to zero down on any particular house and has asked the local party leaders to look for one.
Considering that the house has to be big enough to accommodate Kejriwal’s meetings with supporters, party volunteers are looking for a house which has enough space to serve the purpose.
Earlier this week, when Kejriwal was in Varanasi for the rally, where he announced his candidature against Modi, the AAP leader camped at a party worker’s residence in Tagore town.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
According to local AAP leaders, after the election in Delhi gets over on April 10, Kejriwal and all the party’s top brass, including Sanjay Singh, Manish Sisodia, Gopal Rai, will come here ahead of voting on May 12.
Meanwhile, interestingly, Kejriwal has been asked by Delhi government to pay a rent of Rs 85,000 for the house where he was staying even after resigning from the chief ministership more than a month back.