In the fiercest attack yet by outside supporter Congress on the AAP, senior party leader Salman Khurshid Wednesday dubbed it as “anarchist” with “Jurassic” ideas out to destroy the system and also with some of the “worst, stinking, third grade” people across the country.
Khurshid’s harsh criticism of the ruling party in Delhi was followed by another salvo fired by party colleague Sandeep Dikshit who alleged that the AAP was not proactive in its response to the incident of a gangrape of a Danish tourist here because she does not have a vote in the Capital.
The External Affairs Minister also claimed the AAP is “not in the race” in the upcoming Lok Sabha polls and is “mistaken” if it thinks so.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“They are Jurassic. They smell of anarchy. They just demean everything that has been time-tested. They ridicule anything. They question and demean anything… AAP is a real threat to our system. They are anarchist. They want to destroy the system. They are anarchist either by choice or by ignorance,” Khurshid told NDTV.
His remarks came a day after Arvind Kejriwal-led party claimed over 10 lakh people joined it in the last five days of its ongoing nationwide membership drive.
“AAP has some of the worst, third grade people across the country. I have been to districts where I have found that the worst stinking persons are the first to join the AAP…they are lucky today because every stink is described as a fragrance for good for them,” Khurshid said.
He also claimed that in the very short time of 15 days since the AAP formed government in Delhi, it has done enough “damage” to a sensible person’s perception about them.
Eight MLAs of Congress are providing crucial outside support to the AAP government in Delhi.
Attacking the AAP chief over his style of functioning, he said, “Kejriwal redefines rules,…moves the goalpost every time he likes. This is not going to work in a nation like ours. The sooner he gets to discover what he is, what his limits are, the better it will be.”
Referring to the Danish woman rape incident, Dikshit said,” I think they (AAP) also believe that she is not a woman who has a vote in Delhi.”
“So for them, it’s not girls or women who matter. It’s only people and their emotions as of that time that may get them votes in Delhi,” the Congress MP from Delhi said.