A day after Union Rural Development Minister Gopinath Munde died in a road accident, another accident involving a security vehicle tailing RSS Chief Mohan Bhagwat was reported from the city. Police said that a Tata Sumo belonging to the Haryana Government Education Department vehicle hit the Ambassador car, which was tailing Bhagwat, on his way to the airport.
Police said that Bhagwat was safe and was escorted to the airport without any delay. His security officials who were inside the Ambassador car did not receive any major injuries. The accused driver Sompal, has been arrested and a case of rash and negligent driving registered against him.
Police said that prima facie, there does not appear to be any foul play in the incident. Sompal reportedly told the police that when he applied the brakes, it got jammed because of which the vehicle did not halt.
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions